Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Don't worry Trust God

Yesterday, mama and I had our siesta late and it was already dark when I woke up and my hands touched my right breast. Under it I felt a lump that was painful. My right chest has been feeling some heaviness and pain the past days and I also have been feeling on my right breast and would check it but could not feel any lump until yesterday.

As mama was beside me, I also asked her to touch it and I told her that I do not want to have another operation and if I have another mass that I would try herbal or something else. We both felt sad but she prayed over me and that made my heart lighter.

Today, I wasn't feeling too well since I still feel the pain on the right chest and breast plus my stomach has been acting up for 4 days already. Well it is partly because I have been eating a lot during the past days also and so finally started to eat just banana and rice and grilled fish plus lots of fluid and oral rehydration salt. Anyway, I try not to think about it but after my afternoon prayer and while waiting to take my medicine before going on my siesta I was randomly reading reflections on the "Our Daily Bread 2012" my sister gave me for Christmas. I have been reading on several random days reading and reflections when my doubt on my health crept up again. And I prayed once more and asked the Lord to answer if I would still make it on my next birthday... my 50th birthday! I told Him I'll go to the page for December 19 and wait for His answer.

The quote for that day was from Mark 5:34:
"Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."
The evangelist, Mark wrote "daughter" not son or anything else but daughter! God knew before hand that I would be asking the question and look at that page and He gave me His answer even before I asked it. He is truly a great God. I don't know why I still keep worrying. I should just trust Him completely and be at peace as I go through my healing.

My soul, don't worry! Trust God!

No comments:

Post a Comment