Sunday, January 15, 2012

FROG on CTScan Result

FROG that is an acronym for Fully Rely On God according to Fr. Fernando Suarez' homily in The Healing Eucharist today.

If I rely on myself, then something might still go wrong but if I rely on God, nothing can go wrong because He is in control of everything and wants the best thing for me.

My brother, who went to get my CT-Scan results yesterday came home very very late since he and his wife went to another function after so I was not able to see my result.

I saw the bag with the CT-scan results when I woke up this morning but did not want to check it out yet. I celebrated with mama the mass on TV presided by Fr. Suarez and afterwards said the rosary. My family started to come out of their rooms and I asked if anybody checked out the result, nobody did. Jenny, my sister was going to check it and I said No, I'll do it in a bit. My sis-in-law was smiling saying that the result will not change already. Of course we knew that... but I still wanted to delay it a bit.

Finally read the result after breakfast, I don't really understand all the stuff written there but I found something different and checked it out in the internet. It says I have mild Bronchiectatis, an uncommon lung condition. Well it probably explains the pain in still have in my chest. At least it is not cancer.

I will have to wait for my doctor's verdict but as Fr. Suarez say FROG... Fully Rely on God!
So like a frog, my faith leaps knowing that God is in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment