Friday, April 20, 2012

The Fourth Checkup

Had my fourth monthly checkup yesterday.

My CA-125 was just a little bit higher than the result in January. My doctor was once again happy and of course so was I. But that wasn't the case before I had my blood checked as I could not sleep. It was 3 months since I had it checked and I guess I was worried a bit.

On the conscious level, I believe He is in control. Didn't He promise my healing? Am I not positive to people I talk with? Don't I look and feel good?

Yes... yes... yes... but could my disrupted sleep indicate some doubt?

Arghhh! Oh stubborn soul, why can't you just completely believe? Listen to your friend Jenny who tells you that the disrupted sleep is just part of getting old, a normal occurrence and nothing else. Hahaha!

So smile and laugh... be at peace, just do your best and let God take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment