Saturday, March 31, 2012

One month...

Been back to work for a month yesterday!
Today I get to rest once again to just recover from the everyday work stress. Of course I don't really want to get stressed but stress seems to enjoy sneaking in on you no matter how you condition yourself not to succumb to it. I am thankful though that I have learned to somehow stop when I do feel it or when I feel bad and try to clear my system so I don't get to be totally sucked in... Maybe in time I just get to really do the best I can in any circumstance and not let issues bother me. After all work is a good thing! Just do your work in the office then leave it there and try not to think of it when you get home... Haha hope though that my mind is really conditioned for that. So many times I am tempted to just take some stuff so I could work at it or take a look see at home BUT I keep reminding myself. NO! You have to rest too! You need it if you want to be able to work well...

But today I also got a lot of work call regarding some emergency issues that need to be addressed. I wasn't angry that I got disturbed from my day-off because honestly, I am also concerned when issues in the company arise plus I also get excited as my mind try to work on them... but have to remind myself not to get stressed and just think clearly and advice the best that I can then settle down and set the issues aside.

No stress! Just work and rest...there has to be balance.

One month working on it so far. Taking one day at a time.
I think I've done well so far, hope to do better in the coming months...

No comments:

Post a Comment