Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Thank You from the Heart

It is Valentine's day once again, a special day for lovers!

Of course we are all lovers and everyday is a day of love and we don't just wait for this day to express it BUT it is also good to really pause for a while and reflect on all the good things we shared and continually share with our family and friends and realize how blessed we are for all the love shared.

I've always felt so blessed to be surrounded with people who love me, care for me and look up to me that sometimes I feel embarrassed to get so much even if sometimes I feel that I do not even deserve them. I especially felt the love during my sickness when so many people prayed for me, cared for me, supported me and uplifted me. Their goodness and kindness, I could never repay so I ask God to bless them a thousand fold for all the goodness and love they've given me.

I also dedicate this song from The Carpenters. I wish I could have made my own video and even sung the song but nevertheless realize that the message comes from my heart.



Thank You so much! God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment