Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mid year status

Half of the year has ended...
Time seems to fly fast...

I had my 6th checkup last June 16. It is earlier than my scheduled checkup on the 21st since I was not feeling too well the past weeks. I just missed the doctor when I came to the clinic since he went to a have a check in a surgery. The secretary said he'll just have a "look-see" and be back, however, there was a long list already. It was not my schedule but since I was not feeling too well, I texted my doctor if he'll see me and he said okay. I came around 11:00 am... then past 12:00 the other patients came... then more patients...he was supposed to be back by 1:00...2:00 he was still not around 3:00 still no sign... many patients left. I asked the secretary if he was coming back and she said he has not advised that he can't make it so it means that he might still come by but it was late already and she was sorry for my lost time... I said I was not wasting time since I was praying anyway  and I have already waited so I might as well wait some more...

So sometimes times seem to fly fast but other times it seem to drag forever...

But they say PATIENCE is a virtue and in the end it paid off.

He came and he saw me! He just prescribed medicine for the pain and said that so far, everything looks good. That definitely eased my mind and true enough with the medicine, my feeling improved on the following days. He did schedule my blood test and CT scan for July... the results will be a better gauge of my condition than the physical exam... so I am waiting again for the test and the result...



No comments:

Post a Comment