Thursday, September 15, 2011

Letter to Sis Dale

So I am finally going to start my journal my dear Sis Dale and I really don't know how!

You first told me to start one when I first opened to you about my inner thoughts before I had my operation, the start of my healing process after being diagnosed with the BIG "C!" That was in July yet. Even my siblings wanted me to write. I would have loved to write but every time I open my computer and start. I could not!

You told me again today to work on a journal to write about God's inspirations to me during these moments but honestly most of the time, I see no visions nor words. All I know is that He is with me all throughout. That He will see me through this all at His own perfect time and design. So I see myself as having an idyllic moment with Him with no expectation but just spending time in His presence. Like Mary waiting at the feet of Jesus just savoring His presence!

I know that there is something brighter coming my way after all this so I wait.

I wait for the Dawn!

Does that mean that I am currently in my NIGHT time spending my dark moments? Of course not! Night time is when you get your rest from all your preoccupations! And I certainly am setting aside my concerns just to rest in Him... Ahh that would not be the exact truth, sometimes small concerns do prop up in my head but praying, communicating with Him eases my mind and spirit.

You told us once that you had a vision from God and He gave you a new name... "Aurora"... Bukang Liwayway... DAWN! I thought I'd properly title this journal with reference to your new name and the title of a song I borrowed from a friend "Waiting for the Dawn." I hope that as I wait for a brighter vision and clearer mission from God, you will be my inspiration. Your zest for the service of Him, our beloved.

I don't know how long I will be in waiting, or what would come next! All I know it that Dawn will surely come and I eagerly await it!

No comments:

Post a Comment